Thursday, 22 July 2010

A Picture Always Starts With Words

Just came back from work an hour or so ago. I am really getting into writing on blogger, I guess it's just because I have so much more time. Peter (my brother) will come back soon and I'm going to ask him if he wants to take the bike and skates out round the streets and like time ourselves - we've made a route that is really really fun. :D I am so childish, but it's good that I get on with my brother - most of the time - ;D Going to west wales in a few weeks and I really cannot wait. It's so so peaceful where we stay, it's like this old fashioned cottage in the middle of a forest with a really nice beach like down the road and I just want to chill and read for the whole week. Plus we get to bring our dog with us, so he doesn't have to stay at the kennels. But we still have to take our cat there. :l I think I am going to play Harvest Moon on my game cube now. :D I really like. Call me sad, but it's a really good farming game and I think it's really cute and sweet. So yeah. Plus I always did want to be a farmer. :B tara now. XD
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...