Friday, 3 September 2010

Winter Is So Cold

Do you know what I love love love about Winter.
Walking home from the school when its dark.
Because at around 4 o'clock the sun starts setting so you have this lovely feeling of... I dunno
But thats what i love about winter <3 I think winter is my favourite season. not because its got Christmas in it (tho that does help a bit) But because of the snow, and the short days. Like getting to school when the sun is rising <3 And you can just watch it from the yard. I love falling to sleep with a hot water bottle at my toes and the feeling that the roof could be covered with snow in the morning. The excitment you get every morning that school might be cancelled for a day of fun. Sleigning down white hills or down the cycling track in maindy. I love the snowball fights especially when you hit someone xD. I love the warm hot chocolate that makes you feel oh so warm even though your cold. I love winter :)

1 comment:

  1. i love winter too,, but not as much as autumn,
    i hope to see you soon : )
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...