Monday, 8 November 2010

I Might Not See The Morning

 Ah le tour de france. Thats how you call it right?!

 Me, My family, The guy next to my dad is called Pascal, and the girl next to my mum is called Veronica and she is cezch republic, thats not how you spell it, anyway, so don't be judgemental, because she is so nice and smart.

 This was so cool, they had bird feed in their hands and little birds were coming up and eating from their hands!!

 People going out or whatever write there names on the lock, lock it onto the fence and throw the key into the waters below, how adorable. :)

 Translated: In the morning think that you might not see the night and in the night think that you might not see the morning...

Paris at night from the aeroplane, how cool does that look!!

1 comment:

  1. I love paris,
    i love the photo with the girl and the boy feeding the bird., amazing!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...