Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Fucking Posh

Ah just watched the most recent episode of Made In Chelsea. I love the posh accent I wish I had it! The way they say fuck is so wicked I wish I could say fuck like that xD LOL random... No seriously I feel like pushing my voice to be posh.... Millie and Hugo are so cute <3 and and I hate Francis even though I used to like him... I think Hugo is the best looking even though he looks like a goat, but Spencer looks like a Lion LOL. So tired... I think I am going to sleep now. Gosh that seems so appealing. Sleep... Yeah. Cannot wait to go cinema tomorrow with a load of peeps. Have no idea what we're seeing - I am sure it'll be good fun! 
Night X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...