Thursday, 23 June 2011

Just As Good

So today I ended up not going shopping instead I will go Saturday morning with Ella. Prom has started. I am obviously not there. I think it's just too much money and on top of America - I am not made of money. So yeah. I am excited to see all the photos and hear all the stories, that's about all... Tomorrow is Ella's Bash - as I am calling it, don't really have another name lol. Basically all the girls are going round her house and basically doing what we would of done tonight - if you remember Aqsa's Non Prom was meant to me tonight - but it got cancelled. So we moved it to tomorrow at Ella's So its gonna be so much fun still. So excited! Alright nothing else really to say. Hope everyone had a good time at prom! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...