Sunday, 19 June 2011

Ma Day

Hello. Sorry if your finding the music I posted annoying, there seems to be some thing wrong with that there are two songs on the page playing, I assumed the second one would go when I posted the one below, but apparently not. Just put your volume on mute or stop them its up to you, but I think it'll stop playing soon. 

Well today I woke up 10. Played on Pokemon until 11 then had breakfast then played Sims 2 Pets until 1, then went on the computer until 3.30 then had lunch, then attempted to tidy my room and wrote some letter things for my brother, because he is going to Storey Arms all next week. YEEEES!!! Free house! Well I would have one anyway, but you know. Ok well I just had my dinner - Jacket Potatoes mmmmm. Speak tomorrow X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...