Monday, 13 June 2011

Taking Our Time

Today was fun, mainly after school, chilled outside the library for like 2.30hrs with Ella, Aicha, Samiya and Pardis. What a great chat :D Love those guys. Really looking forward to Aqsa's Non Prom! Cos all the crew is coming YEEES!! So excited. Should be some fun! And AMERICA omg omg omg 16 DAYS!!! Bloody hell I need to go shopping... I will next week. A LOT! This summer is going to be wicked! Cannot wait till after exams! Ok well nothing really else to say. Finally I have two days off of exams! To revise ¬ ¬ gonna bloody well take my time. Fock that! =P Ait, going to bed now. Actually I lie, I am going to stare at facebook for a while and then I'll go to bed around 11 lol XD Love you lots XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...