Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Tick Tock Goes The Clock ^_^

AHA! I managed to get the photos that I took yesterday! It took a while though. My phone wouldn't connect to the computer so I had to take a photo of them on my phone with my DSi and then send them to facebook, then download them from facebook and then delete them off facebook. LOL. So here they are I know how eagerly anticipated they are ^_^ LOL jokes:

Ok and now it won't even let me upload the frigging pictures WHY WHY WHYYYY!!???

Oooooh I am going to punch something.... This post is going to have to wait till the fucking thing can work. I have to go get ready now. Off to the cinema soon with some gal pals >_< I'll explain everything tonight X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...