Wednesday, 15 June 2011

What A Feeling

Weird mood today. I am happy I just have to remind myself that I am ;D People people, what can you do. I guess its just one of the many things I will experience a lot in my life, just have to get used to it. 
Anyway random rant.

I am in a good mood, tho this sun burn on my back is killing me, and my jeans are not washed yet for tomorrow :( I am going to have to wear gay school trousers. I might have some other jeans somewhere mind.... We'll see. Weather is being so weird. I revised 6 frigging pages of geography today!! Like so much! Town was so busy because Take That was in Cardiff, so noisy. 
I have an IT and Welsh exam tomorrow, welsh, I am going to fluke, IT I literally have no idea what to revise. At all. There is no layout between the papers, its basically hit and miss whats gonna be in the papers, so annoying! We'll see, hopefully I'll get at least a C over all. I would be jumping for joy if I got a B. You know what I am going to do. When I get my results I am going to only show myself one grade at a time. so I can be happy or sad over and over again. So if I get say like a C in something woo...  then a B WOOO, oh next its a C wooo OMG AN A YAAAAR oh no a D shitshitshitshitshit wait another B WOOOO you see? makes the happiness/sadness more effective. Instead of omg omg mostly Cs :'( and like 2 B's <- me sad. You see. :D LOL. So yeah, what was I talking about anyway.... LOL. Need to go to bed early. So good night X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...