Saturday, 30 July 2011

One Day

So yesterday I was planning on having a nice chilled out - read for most of the day - day. I got my book from the library and just chilled. Then around 2 Ella called me and asked me to come over, just to talk or whatever, so in half an hour I was there at her house and I watched her do her make up.








Then she decided she would love to do mine. Like a funky tutorial thing - cos I had my camera, so then we did it...







And then we decided to cover our hands and arms in jewellery - every finger had a ring!! And take some funky photos xD





















And then finally we decided to make some yummy enchiladas, so we filmed the process of making them - and I will hopefully eventually put it on here - and then EAT THEM!!! While watching finding Nemo <3


Chicken
Onions
Tomato and Spices 
Frying Onions
Chicken mixed in something
Frying Chicken
Salt

Cleaning

Done.

Then around 8.30 we walked to my house and decided to take  my dog for a walk :3 So we went to the rec, but he kept running back to these group of people that had food ¬_¬ so we put him on the lead and walked along City Road and bumped into Hafsa and spoke for a bit. I think I am going to try and read a bit, speak laters XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...