Monday, 29 August 2011

No Leftovers

Well well well, I bought some stuff this week :3 YAAY!! And this is What's New?! So on.... Tuesday I think... I went and collected a book from the library (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo) by Stieg Larsson and then on the way back I popped into Superdrug and I was going to buy some curlers, but they were more expensive than I thought so I just bought a nail polish - Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream and it was only £3 which is like really good!! And I love love love their colours so I am like buying loads all of a sudden :D  So then I didn't really buy anything for the rest of the week... Until I got paid on Saturday and then on the way home I bought 2 more nail polishes - Barry M - Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener ( Three in One ) and Barry M - Berry Ice Cream and I found out that if you buy 2 instead of it being £5.98 it is only £5 :O Suuuper good!! So then once I got back I literally headed back out into town and first I went to H&M and bought some Skinny Belts and then I went into New Look and bought a new hoody and then I went to paperchase and bought a memo pad and a new large pencil-case. And then I was done diddly done and headed home :D So here are some pictures to give you a more detailed idea of what I bought:

Ok so yeah you can see them below. This week I think I just need to buy more clothes and also some notepads D: but the ones in Papercase are so expensive... But I don't really want any other note pads... so I am going to have to see what I am doing with that, I also need to buy another pencil case and new nail polish remover... Oh me oh my. Byee X

The Book
The Belts



The Pencil Case

The Memo Pad

The Nail Polishes



The Hoody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...