Saturday, 20 August 2011

Not Much

Gah! I am sorry this post is so last minute O.O
Well well well.... what have I been up to this week... Not much I am telling you that now. 

Monday - Um... nothing, I think I went to the library to collect a book.
Tuesday - Dentist and then went to central library and did a bit of reading.
Wednesday - Did Orange Wednesday with my brother and saw Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. 
Thursday - I don't think I did anything... I didn't... Oh no I had a major clean-out in my room. It's looking slick now btw ;)
Friday - Umm... Nothing really, cycled to my mum's work and collected some paper Ooooh! and then cycled home. Yeah...
Saturday - Went to Barry and then chilled in a flat watching TV for a friends birthday. 

Only juuust got back ¬_¬ so frigging tired I won't be able to wake up in the morning. But it's okey because my Sunday paper-round is more laid-back, so I can come in around 9 :P

Ok so I am officially exhausted so night yall. Speak very soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...