Monday, 5 September 2011

Dusky Mauve

Meh I  did not buy a lot this week. Actually to be honest everything I did buy I bought today, because today was my enrolment day - to my 6th form and then after me and a friend went into town and I was planning on buying some clothes, but there was nothing really that caught my eye. I was also planning on buying some white nail polish but I couldn't find any... I was going to use it for tomorrow's tutorial :( So anyway this is what I did actually get. 2 notepads from Paperchase, and then on the way home I went to Superdrug and picked up 4 nail polishes x) (Dusky Mauve, Peach Melba, Blue Moon and Mushroom) and some hair pins and hair bobbles. And that is all :D I am actually really stumped now because I really want to paint my nails with one of my new colours but I can't be bothered going through all the effort, removing then a bottom coat then the nail polish, then a top coat. So I'll do it tomorrow along with also trying to find something to do a tutorial on O.O Which I have no idea what to do since I don't have a white... :\ Hmm.. We'll see xD Anywho, speak tomorrow byeee!
The notepads

From the left - Mushroom, Peach Melba, Blue Moon, Dusky Mauve -


Dusky Mauve - it has a really nice purple shimmer to it :D 
The hairpins
The bobbles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...