Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Mehp.

Ha well hm... today... I am not doing a tutorial because... I have nothing to do a tutorial on. I would say it's because I have been sooooo busy today but I haven't... I actually just finished painting my nails, you wanna see it :3 I know you so totally do.... Okey *sigh* here's a picture ;) 


Aaaand I made you a gif: 
If you don't know what a gif is it's like a selection of photos put together, a bit like a slide show...

animation maker
Animation maker

So yeaaah. Sorry no tutorial today... It might help if you gave me some ideas to do a tutorial on and I will try my best to do them ;D just email me at Louiseskippy@gmail.com 
Yay! So tomorrow is officially my first day in college. Oh. My form is pretty wicked and pretty much all my friends are in there and we have the safest teacher :) Its gonna be fuun. And our common room is getting a plasma screen with Sky :O So that's like awesome. My brother has just started in year 7 (in the same school) gonna be fun... So yeah that's pretty much it. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...