Saturday, 1 October 2011

The One

WELCOME TO OCTOBER!! Just thought I would drop by a random post before I start working mega hard on all my homework D: So today and this week it has been MEGA HOT!! Like every day has been 25 degrees centigrade. And I dunno about you, but for the UK thats frigging hot. So everyone has just been making the most of it! :D I myself have been trying to stay out in the sun as much as possible and wore shorts all this week... Because yes I was attempting to get a tan because I am a ghost. :3 But I didn't succeed :( It's ok tho... I was meant to go to the beach today with a group of friends, but that isn't happening anymore soo I am going to do a heck of a lot of work and then chill on my roof! So peace out homies. Catch you all laters ;) X


Old photo... Just wanted to put one up so here we go ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...