Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Aw Shucks

3000 views!!
Hollah!!!
Thanks guys and feel free to follow and make sure you keep checking out ma posts 
<3

People have been having some difficulties following my blog because of the new layout so here is how to follow my blog :D
Its soo simple x)

Here photos of how the new and old dashboard look:


OLD
You should be able to see on both of the photos there is an ADD button. Click it and it'll show you a box looking like this:






NEW
Even if your's doesn't look exactly the same all you are looking for URL once you see it you know you need to copy and paste my blog address and all done you are now following me! Hope that's sorted out anyone's problems! 

CHOW X




5 comments:

  1. Just followed! PS: how d'ya get this background? I won't copy but I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following-YAY! Your blogs are really interesting! P.S- I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed! By the way been having trouble commenting- I tried a while ago.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...