Sunday, 20 November 2011

Blue Moon

Ok so this is a bit of a collection of randomness. Here are my new nails also btw, SO BLUE!!:

LOL my revision nerd out, yes I have labels, stickers and highlighers in the same colour for certain things -.-
don't judge kay.

Currently all ma colours! Feel free to comment below what colour you want me to use next :D

TAR DAAAR

I used Blue Moon By Barry M and Matte Blue 1 By Urban Outfitters
Om om om started listening to 3OH!3 again, oooh gawd anyone remember this song? Used to love it soooo much. :3 Ok well thats all for today, gotta revise loads so byeee :D

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...