Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Healthy Lifestyle Log In 4

Hey guys! Bit of a haul today, A MINI HAUL ;D So how healthy was I today.... hmm, I hardly ate man! ;o Oh yeah no I did actually. For breakfast I had the usual ;D Toast and orange juice, and then lunch I had a tuna baguette, then for dinner I had chicken and vegatables. And that is all... I went to town today... obviously because I went shopping -.- so yeah that was pretty much my exercise for the day. MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME D:

Ok so why don't I go into more detail about what I bought

  1. Dove Summer Glow + Soft Shimmer Nourishing Lotion for normal to dark skin
  2. Garnier Body Summer Body Moisturising Lotion Sun-Kissed Look for lighter skin tones
  3. Barry M Lip Paint Pink Suede (LP 150) 
  4. Maybelline New York Great Lash Blackest Black
  5. TopShop Nails Mannequin (102)
  6. TopShop Nail Art Pen Nightrider (Black)
That is all. Also I thought I would share with you that Drake is coming to Cardiff on 30th March 2012, and tickets are going on sale TOMORROW and it is £35 and I really want to go, but I don't know if I have the money. :( We shall see I suppose. That is all at the moment, my legs are apsolutely killing me so I am going to bed now <3 Bye guys. 

I do not have whiskers, it is the lighting agaisnt my cheeks ;D 

2 comments:

  1. You sound well cute :3 I love your little logs <3
    Awesome idea to start healthy, good luck ;)
    And you have to at least put up a photo of the hairdye. When are you dying it? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what colour my hair is being dyed!!! D: It's being kept a secret until my hair has been dyed :O But I will show like loads of photos once it is all done ^_^ oh gawd D: I am dying it on Monday ^_^ Hopefully! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...