Saturday, 3 December 2011

Look At What You've Done

Hi guys! Today has been manic. I helped my friend Agnese out with her photography work by stepping in as her model ;D it was good fun and here are just a few of the photos out of the 400 taken ;o I will post more later but I didn't have time to go through them all chose the ones I liked. So here are just a few I liked and I will put some up later on and yes I am babbling... SHEESH here they are ;)











Just to let you know I DO NOT SMOKE. Just a prop inir, not that it's any of your's business ;P










The amazing photographer of these photos ;D







<3




5 comments:

  1. Guys cbf editing this post to add this, but can you please give feedback because agnese (the photographer) would really like to know what everyone thinks of these! Be truthful ;D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) You look GORGEOUS!!!
    B) Agnese is an AMAZING photographer!!!!
    Cari xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are both extremely beautiful human beings. The photos are absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing!!!!!!! You are really taking control of these shots , and you're gorgeous. I love the swans in the background pic, cuz I'm not sure if you were going for that look or not, but you looked like a rebel.. and so they tied in together to create an amazing contrast . I love these photos!!! AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER AND MODEL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THANK YOU @EmzyVera the photography was going exactly for a rebel look, she'll be so happy when I tell her you thought that xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...