Friday, 30 December 2011

New Years Eve, Eve

OMGOMGOMGOMG HI! I am so excited for tomorrow sorry ;D But I have a dilemma, I need to find an outfit!! D: So I am going to post some photos of multiple outfits below, and I would love you guys so much if you told me which one you like best (even if you don't have a blogger account, just select as annonymous, it would mean so much to me <3 Ok so here they are :D I also have weather alternatives - incase its typical Cardiff, winter weather ;D So judge the outfits on the weather alternatives, just incase I have to wear them!

Outfit 1:
Bottom:
Navy Knitted Jumper
Light Blue Shorts
Tan Heels
Top:

Weather Alternative:
Black Knitted Tights
Boot Heels 
 Outfit 2:
Bottom:
Black shirt
Navy high-waisted shorts
Brown Boot Heels
Top:


Weather Alternative:
Black Cardigan
Black Knitted Tights
 Outfit 3:
(With a friend alternative* as well as weather alternative)
*My friend might want to borrow the shorts that are shown in the first photo below, so I have made an outfit that I could have as an alternative.

Bottom:
Nivana top
Black high-waisted shorts
Black heels
 Top:

 Weather Alternative:
Leather jacket
Black knitted tights
Friend + Weather Alternative:
Black cardigan
Navy high-waisted shorts
Black knitted tights
Brown boot heels

Please give feedback as soon as possible, because it is tomorrow <3 Much love xox



4 comments:

  1. I like outfit 2's weather alternative <3 But otherwise I like outfits 1 without tights :D Have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG outfit 3 weather alternative!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like outfit 1 the alternative one a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know its past new years eve, but omg your legs are amazing! They look perfect! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...