Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Ara's 17th Birthday

Hi guys, I am afraid to say still no new years photos! But on of my friends should be uploading some soon fingers crossed. But in this post I am going to just tell you about one of my friends birthdays I went to :3 And there are just a few photos to share with you. Ok so on Monday it was my friends (Ara) 17th Birthday. So at around 2 we met up by Cardiff Castle, but omg I had to walk to town in heels -.- it was ok tho. Then we walked to Red Hot Restaurant (I've told you about it before) and then some more people started arriving while we were eating, omg I ate so much! Like 4 plates :B Then the boys started making such a mess! It was so hillarious, look what they did to the cups:

The only way the waiters are going to move those is by getting the water everywhere!
OMG it was so bad, but so funny at the same time. It's good to be young :')
So yeah then once we had finished eating we left and slowely made our way to a pub on City Road, called The Roath or something. We got there around 4 and just chilled, bought some drinks, that kind of stuff! I drank Blackcurrent and Cider, i think o.O yeah but I tried like everyones drinks lmao. Then I had a game of pool with a friend while everyone else headed off home (this was around 7.30) and then some went shisha. Once we finished the game we headed to shisha and just stayed there till around 8.56, and then it was me, Arman, Lloyd and Josh left, so they all left when I needed to and walked me home and I got home before 9 ^_^ Here's some piccy's
Left bottom corner - Me, Centre - Josh, Top right - Abbie

Jessica and Me

Top - Me, Left - Abbie, Centre - Arman

Heads from the top, Abbie, Arman on the right and then me in the corner
So I am back to college now (school w.e) The weather is so shit in Cardiff at the moment I am just trying to avoid going outside as much as possible! Yeaaaah nothing much is happening coming up, might be going pub again Saturday fuur the sake of it :3 
Underaged brap. 
>.> 
<.<
So yeah I hope you are all well and omg I hope you had a good New Years and Christmas! Love you all, btw I AM NEARLY ON 10,000 VIEWS. Thanks guys I appriciate it <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...