Saturday, 18 February 2012

TGI Fridays w/Ella

So yesterday I met up with Ella at around 5pm and we headed into town to eat at TGI Fridays, while we were waiting for a table to come we went to La Senza cos they were having a massive sale! This is the kind of craziness I saved up.
I bought:
Wishful Strapless Bra - £22.00
Wishful Strapless Thong x2 - £16.00
Wishful Lace Thong - £8.00
V Front Lace Brazillian x2 - £16.00
Total = £62 
But cos of the sale I only paid. Are you ready for this....
15 mother fucking pounds.
yus.
That sir is what I call a BARGIN, the reason their having a sale is because they've gone bankrupt tho :'( So no more La Senza (sigh)
So yeah aaanyways, so then we headed to TGI's and bought some boom burgers, omg they were so god damn big! We were like sooo stuffed after them. Then at like 8.30pm we headed to city road and went to a shisha place called Shisha Lounge. Stayed their for a while but tbh shisha is pretty shit now, especially once you smoke weed. :3 So we left around 10 and I was like fuck this texted a friend and asked if I could go chill over his, he said yes so I said bye to the girls who were heading home, caught a bus up and crashed at his. And I have just got home. ^_^ Bleh, gunna attempt to do some work tomorrow because Monday I have school again :'( Omg, I am officially incredibly behind on all my school work. I DON'T WANT TO BE IN SCHOOL AT ALL, D: hmm we'll see what happens I suppose. But for now take care guys X

Me and Ella <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...