Thursday, 3 May 2012

Hallucinations

hi guys.
i'm in a shit mood this week
yesterday was pretty fun mind.
apart from the spewing but yeah
I love being so high you forget everything
I also had some maaaad hallucinations
close ur eyes.
what colour do you see?
black right, or a colour you can't really name
I was so frigging high yesterday I had my eyes closed lying on some field for about an hour, I could see red, white, blue, yellow and green. Orange was really hard to make for some reason :c
It was so fucking crazy
and then I spewed lol.
at least the weather was nice.
managed to burn a strip of my stomach cos i'm such a fucking white kid lol
should really revise ffs
exams start in 10 days lol :|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...