Saturday, 25 August 2012

Lil Shopping Spree

Hello Hello, ok so today I decided on doing some shopping, not clothes this time (crycry) just like hair stuff and skin stuff and stuff along those lines. Town was so packed today :'( omg it was ridiculous. But yeah anyways.... Here is me, and lets begin:

here is me tada
 Boots:

Wanna try and see if this actually works cos it had quite good reviews
 
I needed a face wash and this is two in one so witwat

love these, can't do without them
 Superdrug:

since i have straighteners now I don't wanna push my hair to the limit since i already blow dry it, and this is meant to be pretty good

Da straighteners, there amazing, my hair hasn't frizzed up yet which is a shock
 Body Shop:

ran out of shower gel and apparently lemon is good for the skin or something

needed some body lotion and this one smells fiiine mhm
 TopShop:

its called Rainy Day and i am in love
So yeah that is all. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...