Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Trowbridge

Woo I am in college and using Blogger teehee :') Its the only thing not blocked -_- so its lunch time and I don't eat lunch and I don't know anybody so I am just sitting around in the library I might check out if they have any good books to read because I have a whole hour to waste and nothing to do. Chemistry was good this morning (or just now sort of) its exactly the same as the exam board I did in Cathays so I am basically learning everything I already know, which is awesome cos I must seem super smart lul. So I think I am going to go over some chemistry work right now and then explore this library a bit more, lol sucha loser gtfo... I really should make some friends trolololol PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...