Sunday, 28 April 2013

Charlie's 18th and Walkies

Where on earth do I begin with this blog post! I guess the best place to start is Friday morning...

My mums gone on holiday this week to South America, so Friday morning I had to take the dog for a walk. I got ready surprisingly quickly and took the dog out around 10.30am. The weather was really nice and I spent the good part of an hour sitting down on a bench while my dog sniffed around and found some dogs to play with. It was such a nice morning and all the blossoms have finally come out so I thought what better of an opportunity than to bring my camera and take some photos! 
We got home around 11.30am and then I got my college stuff ready and headed up to Trowbridge for Chemistry. My lesson wasn't that bad, but the fact I have to travel all the way up to Trowbridge on a Friday afternoon doesn't exactly make me enthusiastic. That lesson was over soon enough and Agnese called me to say she was on the same bus I need to catch to get home. So I managed to get on the same bus as her and we headed into town.

In town I needed to frantically rummage through the Topshop sales to find something to wear later that day. I had been invited to Charlies birthday and what I had worn to college was way too casual. So after 15 minutes we managed to find a black crop top and some high waisted denim shorts which were kind of tie dyed at the bottom... You'll seee! So then we jumped on a bus and headed to Josie's house to get ready. After doing all our makeup and clothes, taking some photos and me eating some Super Noodles (because my stomach was sooo empty) we finally got a lift of her mum to Charlies house.
Rosie the dog in the photos is soooo cute!! Anyways at Charlies house we went straight upstairs because her little sister was having a house party downstairs, so we were practically banned! Upstairs everyone was just chilling and smoking it was such a cool atmosphere. At one point there were atleast 15 of us in one room! We stayed at Charlies till around 10.30pm, then we caught a taxi and headed into town. 
In town, we went to Live Lounge first. It was ridiculously busy! I don't even know why it was so busy there wasn't even live music for the half of it. But it was fun to dance around even though everyone continuously kept losing one another! I managed to bump into Alice - my best friend in primary school, that was pretty cute! (The photo is 10th down below) After sitting around outside for a while me, Josie, Agnese and Arman decided to go check out what was happening in Full Moon, because we had seen Twm and Dylan earlier that day and they said they were heading there. 
At Full Moon it was WOMP night again which is all like Jungle, Drum and Bass and Reggae it was fucking amazing! So we danced for ages and met up with Dylan. Then out of the blue Rob turns up with Charlie and everyone else. Which was awesome because they were pretty convinced on not coming. By the time they arrived the mix had ended so we headed downstairs and just danced there for a while. At around 3am I told Agnese, Dylan and Josie to come outside because I was going to catch a taxi to Josh's. 
We were heading to where all the taxis are when we came across an empty building. It was literally the weirdest thing ever like when in movies some rooms on appear once, it was like that! No one else had noticed it!! Inside it was pitch black we could only see by using the light from Dylan's phone and my camera flash! There was an upstairs and a basement to the building and we explored it all it was amazing! Not scary at all, apart from when I heard some loud noises when we were upstairs but that was just because a pigeon had got stuck in the room and was fluttering about but it still made me scream! Bare in mind all these photos were taking in complete and utter darkness! We could see absolutely NOTHING without light!
Once exploring the building we finally headed outside and I went to catch a taxi. At Josh's I pretty much fell asleep instantly.

In the morning I woke up around 11am and just played on Josh's phone till 2pm when he woke up. We then spent the rest of the day watching Community and Heroes till about 7pm when I headed home. Once home I made some dinner for Peter and then at around 9.30pm I popped over Rose's for a bit to have a nice lil catch up. Then I headed home around midnight and crashed once again in bed. FIN! 
But theres more!! I got some photos developed from the Lomo camera I was borrowing from college, so here they are!
I think I have definitely delivered with this post! Hope you enjoyed it and hopefully I'll be posting very soon. I might be sleeping over Agnese's with Josie Monday evening so you can bet on my camera being there! 
Till Then
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...