Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Mini Photoshoot

Joy Division Top - Urban Outfitters
Jeggings - Topshop 
Backpack - Topshop

Decided to do another Outfit of the Day post, purely because I'm back in college so I barely go out meaning I have nothing to write about. I would take photos in college if I had the guts to, but I don't and plus there's nothing much interesting in my college as it is. So here is merely what I wore minus the hoodie... 
Today I had biology in the morning and my afternoon off, and so far I have managed to do nothing I was meant to do! Bad Louise... I will probably do some homework and maaaaybe some revision in a bit, but all I want to do right now is go out lie in the grass and read. The weather is so lovely today and I know it won't last... Speaking of reading - here is the book I am currently flicking through:

Its really good so far! I'm about half way through and I finished reading a chapter in my Biology break and it got very good, so I look forward to reading it tonight. Moving on... I don't really have much else to say! Yesterday I was meant to go out watch a meteor shower with some people, but it was really cloudy for the whole of yesterday which sucked!
I did however do a photoshoot on Sunday with Agnese, I don't have any edits but here are one or two photos I liked:
They look better layered together, I'll make sure I show you the edits in my next post! 

Till then
Louise X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...