Monday, 15 April 2013

Roses

 Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Hoodie - Hobo's Cardiff
Black tights - H&M
Beanie - Urban Outfitters
Navy Vans - Office
Backpack - Topshop


I've been so keen to blog these days, I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing... 
Anyway, I decided to do an Outfit of the Day post just to see how it turns out. I don't have a tripod at the moment so all theses photos were hand shot, unfortunately... 
The weather is finally turning around ever so slightly here in Cardiff. Also some roses my mum found, in the picture above. I love the peach one peeking out of the vase/weird glass mug thing... 
Sorry this wasn't much of a post, but let me know if you would like to see more OOTD posts and I'll try make them better.
Till my next post
Peace X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...