Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Baking Cookies With Josie!!

I know I haven't posted in the past few days, and to be honest since my last post I haven't been out or met up with people at all! So on Monday me and Josie planned to make cookies at Josie's house! I'd been looking online that day to find simple recipes for cookies and I really just wanted to cook with someone because it's so much fun!! When Tuesday finally came around I spent my morning in the library and then at 12.30pm I went and caught a bus to Josie's house. From around 2pm to 7.30pm we proceeded in BAKING COOKIES!!! Click Here For Cookie Recipe!!
The recipe we used was so quick and simple, we got more than 12 cookies out of 1 batch (around 18 I think). The only thing we changed was how long to put them in the oven. We put them in for 10 minutes but then kept them in for another 8 minutes because they were too gooey!! Overall we made around 30 cookies in 2 batches. The first batch we used Galaxy Chocolate and broke up the chunks. The second batch we used Smarties and the leftover of the Galaxy. Here are some pictures:
I'm not sure what else I'll be doing this week! Hopefully I'll have another post before June!! The weathers meant to be getting better towards the weekend and I think me and the girls might be going up to Cosmeston Lake Friday afternoon, which would be loads of fun!! So I'll do a post on that I'm sure!!
Till Then
Louise X

4 comments:

  1. These look lovely! It's made me fancy at go at baking, usually it always ends up in a mess but practice makes perfect, right? :)
    Anyway, you have a lovely blog, I'm already looking forward to your future posts.
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And go for it - cookies are good to bake because if you mess up you still have the cookie dough to eat xD Thanks for following me - I followed back your blog is awesome!!!
      Louise xx

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...