Monday, 6 May 2013

Bank Holiday BBQ

Today was a Bank Holiday which if you don't live in Great Britain basically means a day off work/school, on top of it being a day off college today the weather was beautiful!! 18 degrees centigrade, which I know isn't that hot, but here in the UK you have to take up any opportunity to go out and enjoy the weather. And that I did! At around 2pm I went over Rose's house where Haiyen met us and together we headed to the Rec for a lil BBQ. Little... meaning we had 2 beef burgers each, sausages (although they took forever to cook) and then the girls opened up a packet of ribs! We also had crisps and dip, chocolate and some cider for drinks! So much food :'( The burgers were damn good though! Then Haiyen's boyfriend Lucas came and joined us for the last hour or so and we left around 7pm. 
The last picture is of a fork I melted ahah! It went so cool and twirly... The weathers meant to be really nice again tomorrow, but I have college! Booo! Either my next post will be when I get my lomo camera film developed or if I go out before then you know I'll bring my camera!! 
Till my next post
Louise X

1 comment:

  1. Hі there Ι am so glаd Ӏ fοund
    your ωeb site, I really found you by acciԁent, while Ӏ ωаs
    loοκing on Asκjeeνe fοr something else, Νonеtheleѕs I am hеrе now anԁ wοuld just like to saу thanκѕ a lot for a maгvelοus post and a аll round exciting blog (I
    also love the thеmе/ԁеsign), I dοn't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.

    Also visit my web page: hcg diet phase 1

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...