Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Skater Dress

Today was most possibly the last of the two days sunny bliss we had this week. Its raining tomorrow and back to cold :c On top of that I spent the most of today either in college or cooped up in my room writing paragraph after paragraph for photography! Seeing as I am "mid-exams" I was banned going out and  enjoying the last glimpse of sun, so I only have bedroom pics *booooo!* Looking past that I did take the opportunity to get out a bit of leg and walk around college campus in a cute skater dress, and then I spent the rest of my day in yoga shorts and my bra because my room was way too hot! 
Skater Dress - Topshop
Belt - Vintage
So much work! Those are different pages as well, not just the same page taken 3 times :D The first photo of the cloud I took reminds me on the ones on the wallpaper in Toy Story! Cuute! Also... weird line clouds approaching and draining away the blue sky! It's way past my bed time - I'm shattered and I'm pretty sure I have hayfever for the first time in ever! 
Till my next post
Louise X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...