Saturday, 22 June 2013

Agnese and Louise Question and Answer Time! (Lame)

 So I am over Aggies now and we were looking through my old blog posts with cringy question and answer things. SO HERES ONE FOR YOU NOW. We're both gunna answer the same questions so yeah. Here we go...

1: What eye colour do you find sexiest?
Aggie: I think green eyes are hot ;)
Louise: Hmm I like really light brown eyes.       
          
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
A: White chocolate mocha, from COFFEE #1! Yurrrm
L: Milk chocolate!                                   
 
3: If you could get a tattoo on your back, what would it be?
A: Currently liking the idea of a phoenix.
L: A DRAGON!                                    
 
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
A: Big city, and yeah I love it- more things to do.
L: Big! I've lived in a city all my life.
                                                                        
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
A: An apple and mango smooooothiee.
L: A banana and orange and strawberry and mango smoothie :3
                                                                      
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
A: Ninjas are more skilful and they know how to disappear in an instant, so theyre way cooler than pirates. yerp.
L: Ninjas because they're awesome....
                                                                    
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
A: Who doesn't like swinging,... Unless you don't know how to....
L: It took me ages to learn how to swing when I was little and I used to get really frustrated, but once I learnt how to do it it was fuuuun.
                                   
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
A: I'd get a seahorse! If I had a huge aquarium in my house... ^_^
L: A sloth, because they're really weird looking and just cuddle things and they can't move properly.
                                   
14: What's your most favourite part of your body?
A: My shoulders and my nose:)
L: My eyes                                  
 
15: What's your most favourite part of your personality?
A: I never get annoyed. Well it's very hard to annoy me.
L: I like finding out things about people                                   
                                                                    
19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
A: Not too sure, I like pancakes and ice cream. Together.
L: Spagetti Bolognese wiv some cheeeeeze
                                   
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
A: Same as Louise:)
L: Margarine all the way. Actually I use olive spread.
                                  
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
A: 2 per-cent.
L: Whole milk... but only sometimes mmmmm
                                   
22: Which continents have you been on?
A: Only been to Europe but want to go everywhere!
L: Europe and North America
                                                                       
24: Backpacks or satchels?
A: Backpacks- more comfy.
L: BACKPACKS
                                                                       
26: What was your favourite cartoon growing up?
A: Vinny the Pooh
L: Top Cat                              
                                   
28: If you had to look at one skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
A: North Norway- the Northern lights and the glaciers...
L: Rural Japan
                                   
29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
A: Urm, three hours I think
L: 11 hours -_-
 
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
A: Either America, Norway orrrrrr Holland.
L: France or America                                   
                                                                      
38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
A: One with sex because sure isn't that love?
L: With love because that makes you happy. 
                                   
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
A: I hope so....
L: Yes I do eat a good amount of vegetables.
                                   
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
A:  Looove horror films. The adrenaline!
L: I don't like horror movies, but yeah I do like thrillers because they make you think more and feel more involved with the story line.                                                                       
                                   
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
A:  I'm not sure, maybe if it's the right person. And I do definitely want to have kids, but only when I'm mature enough.
L: I don't want to get married, because I don't think you need marriage to prove your love to someone. I'm not sure about kids, I might have just one eventually when I've ran out of things to do with my life.                                   
                                   
47: City or nature person?
A: City.
L: City because I hate bugs, but I do like the beauty of nature.
                                                                       
49: Can you walk well in high heels?
A: I'm sure I can:) But this one time I was going to buy a pair from Newlook, so I tried some on, took a step forward and fell on my face. Josie was laughing.
L: Yeah sort of depends how high the heel is and how far I have to walk.                                   
 
2 hours later.... Now we are going to do something else other than being on blogger! I'll post tomorrow :3 CHECK OUT AGGIES BLOG http://war-peace-love.blogspot.com BTWW It's amazing and what got me into blogging in the first place :3

Louise and Agnese XX

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this - such a fun post! Lovely blog :)
    Rachael Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...