Thursday, 13 June 2013

The Legend Of Zelda

My dad recently bought a book all about the history of The Legend of Zelda. So since its one of my all time favourite game series, I thought I would share some pages of the book with you!
"We named the protagonist Link because he connects people together. He was supposed to spread the scattered energy of the world through the ages."
The book includes an in depth section on the series' most recent game - Skyward Sword, which shows character designs, landscape designs and enemy designs. The second section is a Chronology of all the games, it shows the proper order of the games from the Sky Era all the way through to Era of the Hero of Time (Child Era and Adult Era). All very interesting I know. 
I mostly took photos of the last section which is all artwork -awesome- it shows all the character designs over time, facial reactions, outfit developments. All the drawings are just so insane. So here they are!
There's also a short comic at the end, I haven't gotten round to read it yet but it looks cool!
Sorry this was a really small post. I just wanted to share the book with you because I think it's pretty awesome and I love the games. I'm going to try and play through Twilight Princess this summer because I never had time to get into that game! I have a bunch of posts to do, so you won't have to wait long for my next post!
Till then
Louise X

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing - I love The Legend of Zelda games.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...