Monday, 3 June 2013

The World Wide Web - May

So this is something I came up with before I went to bed last night. I realized that when I'm home if I'm not eating or reading or revising or sleeping... I'm on my laptop. I must view so many things that are funny and cool and cute that I would just love to share with everyone. So then I realized why don't I?! So here is just that. A combination of gifs, videos, pictures, music (maybe) and just websites in general that I like.
I TAKE NO CREDIT TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, THEY WERE TAKEN OFF VARIOUS WEBSITES.
A True-to Life Model of the Human Vascular System
Terrifying Banana Peel
Catnip, Not even once
Honokohau Falls - Maui
Some Fluffy Ass Cow
Is She Ok?
Tvashtar Volcano Erupting on Jupiter's Moon
First Image Ever of a Hydrogen Atom's Electron Cloud
A Giraffe Saying Hello
How far video games have come in the last 20 years

Ponthus' Beech





All the above images, gifs and videos I got from the following website:

A website that I've found very useful with editing images:
Music:
Don't really know how I came across this song, just found it in my bookmarks and I like it :3

This is so good to just have on in the background.

And of course all of Grimes' stuff :') Link To Playlist!

Haha so that's it!! I guess this is just a little experiment really, tell me if you like it and I'll do one at the end/start of every month! If I do, do this again I may include more like idk other Bloggers I like? Youtubers I like... that kind of thing! 
Till my next post
Louise X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...