Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Josie's 18th Birthday

This post has been majorly delayed!! Sorry! I just haven't had time to sit down and write since Monday.
The weather recently has been intense. We're having a proper heatwave, all the grass is going yellow and dry!! 
Monday was Josie's 18th birthday.
All the girls went to Josie's house for an adorable tea party (with alcohol instead of tea). 
We pre-drank, got ready to go out, ate cake and played with Josie's dog Rosie! 
Agnese's 1st Tattoo!!
We left to head into town around 10.30pm.
We first went to Buffalo Bar to meet everyone else, then headed to Glam Nightclub - but left because it was shite and ended up in Live Lounge for the rest of the night. 
 The night overall was really good.
Me and a few people headed back to Morgans to sleep - even though I really didn't want to go to sleep.
I managed to keep myself awake till around 9am and then finally fell asleep till 12pm.
Yesterday I went to Bute Park to say goodbye to a friend who had to head back to London and then spent the rest of the day on the rec with a few people.
Today I had volunteering in the morning and then I met Aggie straight after and went to the rec to meet Josie. - She got her first tattoo today! 
I then spent the rest of the day on the Rec and got home today around 7pm. 
The weather has been so amazing lately, I really want to make the most of it. 
I'm  not sure what I'm doing in the next few days. 
I do really want to have a water fight and a BBQ soon though! Just have to find the money to do them! 
I'll try and post soon.
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...