Wednesday, 10 July 2013

The World Wide Web - June

I'm posting this a bit late I know, but seeing as I'm stuck in my 30 degree room once again I might as well have a sweat fest and do this post. 
Not in a great mood.
Yes its the beginning of a new month once again so here is all the random crap that made me slightly happier throughout each day.

I TAKE NO CREDIT TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, THEY WERE TAKEN OFF VARIOUS WEBSITES.

Cool guitar art
Savannah Cat playing with Tennis Ball
Hayao Miyazaki 
Dog licking a lime
A River in Portugal - Looks like a dragon
LED Ball
Hot air balloon blown up inside house
A hotel in Amsterdam


Cockatiel singing Totoro


Crazy driving in Russia 


Interesting watch - Inside the Firestorm


Pokemon Battle Tune on Piano


French Bulldog afraid of its own farts xD


Mako Shark attacking camera cwl

Music I've been listening too:

Artic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

Have a nice week, don't know when I'll be doing some next because yeah... 
Louise X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...