Sunday, 11 August 2013

Over the Twins

Hellooooo!!!
I am back from holiday ^_^ and I have so many posts to do haha!
My holiday was great, but this post is about Friday 2nd August.
The day before I left to West Wales everyone went down Gemma and Violets house for a little get together.
It was so much fun! 
And I got to eat some homemade Ketchup which was sooooo delicious!
It was so nice to see everyone before going on holiday, it was lame I had to leave around midnight to not get home too late :(

I have two more posts to do now - haha!
My holiday in West Wales and the lovely Rose's 18th birthday which was yesterday!!
Yes I am currently powering through a pretty heavy hangover - It was worth it!!
Posts coming sooon! 
Louise
<3 p="">

1 comment:

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...