Monday, 12 August 2013

West Wales 2013

From Saturday 3rd August to Saturday 10th August I was in Cwmtydu, West Wales. 
Every year my family and I stay at a cottage for a week.
It's such a nice get away from everything and everything everywhere is greeeeen!!
The cottage we stay in is in a forest and a 30 minute walk from a beach.
We usually walk to the beach every other day for the dog and the walk is so nice.
So peaceful and quiet you're just left to your thoughts.
I did miss everyone back in Cardiff loads though :(
A farm next to our cottage
Cwmtydu beach 
There are loads of these beetles and they're soo cool :3
Yeah right...
Mwnt beach
Skippys girlfriend
Skippy hiding from his girlfriend
New Quay
Really scary chicken
Cardigan Animal Park
The week was amazing, but I'm so glad to be home now.
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...