Saturday, 19 October 2013

Afternoon With Aggie

Where do I begin!! Yesterday as I have been telling you in the last 2/3 posts was Bedlam. It was amazing. Like oh my god so amazing!! The music was amazing, the crowd was amazing, the whole night was sick. The only down side was that.... Yep, I didn't bring my film camera :( I was going to but then when I was putting in the new reel of film it wouldn't wind forward after I took a photo, so I thought maybe I put the reel in wrong, so I rewinded the film back into the case, only too realize I had rewinded it too far in and couldn't put the film back into the camera!! Basically I had lost a reel of film, I was so sad that I couldn't take photos that night because I was looking forward to it so much. Thankfully I managed to get the film back out today at the camera shop so I can still use it! 
Bedlam ended around 4am and then I chilled with people for a bit and got home around 5.30am. Slept a beautiful sleep and got up around 3pm. Was amazing!! Then around 4.30pm Agnese gave me a call asking if I wanted to meet up with her. I said yes of course and we met by the Mackintosh around 5pm!!
We then met up with one of Aggie's friends for a bit and then went to get some film that Aggie had went to go get developed earlier today. We then went to Milgi's got some hot chocolate and smoothies and looked through the photos. 
We then went to the back streets and went looking for cool graffiti.
Tired lapin

We stayed at Milgi's till around 7.45pm and then headed to mine so I could have dinner. At mine Rose popped round for a little catch up and then left around 8.30 and then Aggie left at 9.30! 
WHAT A BLOOMIN CUTIE EEEK
Full Moon
I will try do some posts this week, because it bums me out not posting frequently!! I'm getting paid Friday so hopefully I should be getting a bunch of photos developed :D I think me and Aggie are going to Ffotogallery on Saturday or Sunday, so I'll make sure I have a post coming up! 
Here are a few more photos from other days :)
The only photo from last night! Taken from the beautiful Rose's instagram!
A wall of clouds, the passing of a storm, thought it looked pretty badass
Starbucks with Ella and Summaya on Thursday!
Peace
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...