Monday, 28 October 2013

Penarth Pier with Josie

I just realized that I don't understand why I haven't done this post yet, I've been holding it off so much and all I have to do is write a bit and upload some photos. Jeez. 
I guess its fair to say I have been having a massive creativity block.
I really don't know why and to be honest it's pissing me off. 
I love taking photos, but I love taking photos of everyday life. I like picking out the little things that make my day and capturing it in an image, and saving that image, and then showing people that image...
Maybe not everyone gets that, and that's fine, at the end of the day I write in this blog for me, so that I'll be able to look back at all these memories some day and be happy that I captured all those moments. 

This isn't really the direction I wanted this post to go in, aha! 
Last... Wednesday I went Penarth Pier with Josie to help her with her film project. It was a really pretty day and we stuck around till the sunset in order to get some really nice shots - and that we did!
Here are a few other photos that I've taken throughout the last week...
Mmmm Potato and Leak soup
Photography shinanigans 
Wide-eyed Aggie
 Laptop club/sleepover with Rose :3
 Pretty peng sky
So I'm glad I finally got round to doing this post. I have really let myself down, not doing that many posts this month, to be fair I'm probably going to have to get used to only doing around 10 because I do have a lot going on right now, and I am really busy. 
I promise you, and myself I will try to post at least twice a week!! 
For now I don't really have that much coming up this week - apart from Halloween of course!! But those posts will come at the start of November! Hopefully I'll have another film reel to show you before then, and then I'll let you know all about the Halloween plans etc.
Till then!
Louise
X

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...