Thursday, 14 November 2013

Escaping into the Sky

Days like these where I'm just stressed out to the max, it's always reassuring to see blue sky. I really don't think people appreciate the sky enough. It's so beautiful and complex and simple all at the same time. Clouds are fucking brill too. You never see two clouds the same. 
I don't know why but I feel like a lot is changing, so much is becoming uncertain and I don't like it. I mean I'm ok with change, I can accept change, its just when something becomes too much I can't handle it. I just wish I could float up into the sky and disappear into space. 
This week has been a stressful one and I don't like it. I don't even know what to say right now, because everythings an excuse anyways. I'm just stressed. I need to get on top of photography but I have no money to develop photos and working on my workbook is just so repetitive, I want to be really positive and excited about my project but I can't at the moment, because I don't have a firm idea that I can focus my images on. Being in class just pisses me off because all everyone does is have really loud pointless conversations about everything bar photography and I can't focus on what I'm doing. English is ok, I'm actually happy with my analysis/essay I just need to get it finished... 
I suppose its just come to that time of year again, I should probably savour all the emotion college stirs up in me because it won't be around forever. 
I just wish a giant hand would appear in the sky and pick me up and take me somewhere new and magical. There's no harm in dreaming hey? 
Here are some photos I've taken so far in the week...
Autumn is here!
My pumpkin started getting really old and moldy so I took some cool macro shots of it :3
Some cool setting Aggie found on my camera!
can you see the green glow in the sky? strange!
borrowing Aggie's fisheye!!
Playing with sparklers :)
Hope you enjoyed the photos, I just needed to clear them off my camera really, hehe! 
Now I have an English essay to write and another cup of coffee to make! It's going to be a long night.
I should be doing something Friday and also Sunday there's a £1 Jumble Sale in Milgi's so I should be going to that! 
Try to look up at sky every now and then...
Louise
X

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just to let you know I have nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD!! The rules of the award or over on my blog www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk ! I love your blog! awesome photos what camera do you use please?
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks, I'll check it out, I use a Nikon D3100 :) x

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...