Monday, 25 November 2013

Fisheye Fun!

Yaay! I got my fisheye film developed! I'm pretty happy with the photos I got out of it. Although the ones I needed for photography didn't come through - apart from one. :( I think it was because I took them at night flash can't deal with a long depth of field. It's alright I'll go out and shoot in the day next time!
I can't really think what I've done since my last post.. Oh yeah! I went to town with Aggie and Ruba on Friday, it was nothing big we just went to Full Moon for a little dance, and ended up staying in town till 1.30am. It was really nice haha! 
Apart from that it's just been college and work really. Which I don't mind because Friday is Innovation and I am so excited. Hopefully I'm going to bring my Diana Mini and Fisheye camera, and buy proper nice film for it too! :D 
Here's the photos anyways:
Penarth Pier
Me and my brother
Friday
Friday
Double Exposure of me over my friends haha 
Friday
I might do another post soon because I have some photos on my digital camera from Friday but it depends on when I can be bothered to do it haha! 
Peace
Louise
X

3 comments:

  1. Your photography is awesome, I mean it. You're really talented! :)

    Anna xx
    Little Pretty Mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh these look so cool!i absolutely love the first pic!it looks like it should be an album cover!:)very cool!im now following your awesome blog lovely!:)x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...