Friday, 1 November 2013

Happy Halloween!!

My Pumpkin
Ruba's Squash and Aggie's Melon
So yesterday was Halloween! 
And in the festive spirit, myself Aggie and Ruba decided to do some pumpkin carving. 
Me and Aggie went on an adventure to find some pumpkins around 5pm, and to our dismay could only find one really small pumpkin. 
So we improvised and bought a squash and a melon aswell. 
Carving them was so much fun and we got to eat some yummy melon in the process!
We then took them up to my room and lit them up with vanilla candles.
I'm so glad I finally got round to carve a pumpkin this year, it smells so good when its lit.
I can't wait for it to get all rotten and wrinkly in the coming weeks.

Today!! I am going up to Bristol! Yay!! 
My friend is having a Halloween house party so the whole gang is heading up to Bristol to dress up and party!
I'm so excited! I should have 2 reels of film for my Diana Mini and my DSLR to capture the whole night.
I can't wait to make a post about it!
I should get ready now.

Hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween! 
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...