Monday, 9 December 2013

Innovation Cardiff + Calyx and Teebee

So I got the film developed today didn't I.
On the way to pick it up I realized I didn't use all the 36 frames :(
Only like 24 because I'm so used to using 24 frame film.
So yup, I got 18 photos out of the reel in total, which I don't mind because the photos are cool :3 
Just wished I took my DSLR, I need to start taking it about with me everywhere!
Here are some of the snaps from Innovation on the 29th November
2nd Room
Didn't take as many when I was in Aperture, only remembered to get it out like half way through haha
but here are the photos from Calyx and Teebee at Aperture on the 6th December
Wew.
Got nothing planned now for a while.
Need to start saving up for festivals and going up to Bristol and all that.
And also Christmas aha, oups.
I'll try post soon
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...