Friday, 13 December 2013

London Trip - The Photographers' Gallery

Blogging in bed because my English lesson was cancelled.
Wednesday I had to be outside my college at 6.45am to catch a coach.
There's always an annual photography trip up to London.
This year we went to The Photographer's Gallery and then got time to wander around London.
I actually really liked the exhibition we went to see - Jacques Henri Lartique: Bibi
It was about this photographer who took photos throughout his whole life, of his life and you could just read so much into it.
We had a tour so the tour guide told us all about his life and how its reflected in the images and it was so interesting.
Made me more inspired, yay!

After the tour everyone separated off.
We found some food and then spent until 4pm window shopping.
London's ridiculous, all the shops are like 2 shops wide and 4 floors up. I don't understand why they need to be so big.
The one thing I really like about London is how tall the buildings are, you don't get that in Cardiff.
I don't know why, but I really like this photo
We left back for Cardiff around 4.30pm but only got home 10pm.
So long, the traffic was ridiculous.
I did really enjoy the trip tho!

I feel like the next few weeks are gunna be super busy.
I'm going out tomorrow, so ima try take photos.
Next week theres something happening on Thursday.
And then the week after that is Christmas and I think I'm going out the Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
And then its New Years woo!!

I'll try post soon!
Louise
X

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post I LOVE london...I followed you ...
    could you please do the same for me?
    afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...