Saturday, 15 March 2014

Julio Bashmore - Melkweg, Amsterdam

Ah I have a chance to do a post!! Today is day 3 of the birthday celebrations and I've managed to find the time to do a blog post. 

Thursday and Friday have been amazing!! I took photos Thursday, but not Friday (as it was more of a laid back day, although I still could of taken some snaps).
Birthday posts will be coming soon but first I thought I'd upload some more photos from Amsterdam.

Saturday night myself and Tom went out with Tom's cousin and a few of his mates to Melkweg - one of the big clubs in Amsterdam, to see Julio Bashmore and some other DJ's. The night was insanely good. I had to keep reminding myself that we were having a night out in Amsterdam and that we weren't at home. 
The atmosphere in the club was so much nicer compared to back in the UK. Everyone's there just to have a good time and couldn't care less how they look. It was so refreshing. 
The music was on top and I pretty much danced the night away (per usual)...
As you can probably tell the lighting system was amazing. It really makes a night so much better when they have really good lights. The colours were magical haha! 

We're definitely thinking about another trip to Amsterdam soon, this time for longer hopefully! There's so much we didn't get to do whilst out there. 
More posts coming within the next few days.
Take care
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...