Thursday, 3 April 2014

Aggie's 19th Birthday

It's April already! This year is going by so fast, but I'm actually quite happy with everything I've done so far! I'm also very happy that Spring is here and blossom and flowers are coming through everywhere. Now I just can't wait for Summer. >_<

This Tuesday was Agnese's birthday! I had work during the day so once I got home (around 9pm) I got ready and cycled to Llandaff. It was Zoe's - one of Aggie's friends - birthday aswell, so they both decided on having a gathering at Zoe's house for it! It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad I made the effort to see Aggie on her birthday! 
The birthday girls!!
 Typical of me and Aggie to make a mini photoshoot out of everything!!
I left pretty early - around 1.30am - because I had college in the morning. I was so impressed though I got home in 15 minutes!! I love cycling! I can't wait for summer when I can just cycle everywhere and anywhere. 

Now I must continue on with photography, oh yeah!! I ordered the LC-A+ on Tuesday!! Finally a new film camera! I can't wait for it to arrive and for me to start using it [O] ... does that look like a camera? haha
Louise
X

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is seriously my most favourite thing, these kind of photos are so amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...