Friday, 11 April 2014

Grass Shoots

I find it crazy how quickly blossom appears and then falls to make way for leaves. All the trees around my area already have fresh new leaves on them and it makes me so happy! Although blossom is beautiful there's nothing more exciting than the idea of warm weather and green greeny-ness everywhere... 

The other day me and Agnese cycled to the Flower Gardens for a little chill before the sun went down. It was so nice, we brought speakers and just sat around for an hour or two. I think that's one of the things I'm looking forward to most about summer - doing everything you possibly can outside. I can't wait to go camping again and go to the beach and lay in fields. Haha I'm getting carried away but who cares..

Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...