Thursday, 17 April 2014

Sunny Penarth

Hello lovely people, I'm in a great mood tonight. I'm listening to Bonobo's brand new Radio 1 Essential Mix and just finished doing some photography work - which included reminiscing on a little personal project I did a couple of years back ( a lot of embarrassing photos) haha -.

I've hit 40,000 views!! Haha that's good right? I'm not sure if it's that much of a milestone. 50,000 will be a bit more special but I'm so happy!! June 2012 I hit 20,000 views which means I've had 20,000 in less than 2 years!! That's crazy! Hopefully I'll be able to get this blog on track and get even more, even quicker!

The last few days the weather has been absolutely beautiful! I've spent them up in Penarth which involves lots of walks to the pier, lounging around Tom's back garden and going up town to get lunch and yummy smoothies. 
Lily and Ruby, Tom's dogs
Lunch in Pontcanna Fields

Hope everybodies enjoying the sun where they are! I'll post soon!
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...