Thursday, 10 April 2014

The Littlest Things

I'm really ill at the moment and it sucks! I hate being ill, because then you have to sit around and do nothing in order to recover... Thankfully I don't really have time to sit around and do nothing because I have work and college every other day. Saying that I am really looking forward to the Easter Holidays.
I was sitting in my living room the other day with my camera and started taking photos. It's funny, it wasn't until I started taking photos of everything that I truly noticed all the little details that make the room what it is. I guess you get so used to your surroundings that everything just becomes so familiar you no longer notice them... 

It's Easter Holidays next week and I can't wait to get rid of all the clutter in my room. Hopefully it'll look slightly less messy.. 

I miss my Diana Mini :( I should probably try and see if I can get it fixed soon because it's frustrating me I can't make my Lomo wall any bigger. Also my LC-A+ still hasn't been dispatched so I'm trying to cancel the order and just get it via another website... 

Hopefully I'll be better soon!
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...